We offer a comprehensive and practically focused range of training and developmental services to suit any organization’s requirement ; from Corporate Organizations, to Government organizations and wider public sector, Financial Institutions, SME businesses as well as a host of private sectors.
The training is to upskill the Organization and its staff in achieving optimal efficiency in its business operations, improve productivity of Management and human capital and refocus and equip the staff in achieving desired result and goal of the organization.
We use creative and interactive skills to design and deliver numerous bespoke Leadership, management, financial and customer service courses with a carefully selected and highly experience team of training consultants. They are experts with qualifications and practical experience to a high standard in their respective fields.
Training solutions offered includes but not limited to both soft skills and technical training as highlighted underneath:
• Leadership and Management courses
• Excellent Customer service and Relationship Management
• Various human Resources and capacity building Training.
• SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) training and financing Advisory services
• Professional Ethics
• Accounting and Financial empowerment training.
• IFRS training and advisory.
Our expertise also goes into various aspect of Consultancy as the client Organization might require. We review projects, processes, products, policies, strategic plans and financial records of an organization to determine problem areas and proffer solutions as well as implement them depending on the level to which the clients would want us to be involved.
We are versatile in the planning and handling of the following specialised jobs:
• Financial and Management Consulting
• Business and operational process Re-engineering
• Strategic Marketing and sales optimization.
• Product review, research and initiation.
• Change Management.
• Credit Risk Management solutions.
• Forensic and Investigation
• Loan origination
• Tax Management.
• Bank Statement review and excess charges recoupment.
• Corporate Finance
C. ADVISORY SERVICES
BDS Consult also renders services in Advisory capacity to our client in areas where this is required. Moreso, during the course of our auditing the company, these needs may arise which would be communicated to the executive management of the organization. The Advisory services comprises but not limited to the following :
• Corporate Finance Advisory
• Funds and Assets Management Advisory services.
• Corporate Governance review and Implementation.
D. ACCOUNTING & AUDIT
Our firm renders services to its clients regarding accounting matters as well as Audit procedures as follows:
• General accounting and book keeping.
• Setting up of accounting and internal control system, backed up by comprehensive and easy to use manuals.
• System reviews and implementation.
• Development of accounting policies in consonance with standard accounting practices and legislation.
• Preparation of annual financial statements and audited accounts.
• Analysis of information system including budgetary control, cash flow and profit forecast.
• IFRS (International Financial Accounting Standard) Implementation.
Our primary objective is to provide an audit opinion on financial statements. But, at the same time, we understand the need to provide assurance on the standard of clients’ business controls and also provide advice on helping client business develop. We will focus on client business development issues by involving the most experienced members of our audit team right from the start.
We have carefully developed our approach to starting new audit assignments. We understand that a change of auditors can cause disruption to the management team and accounting staff. We therefore use proven management techniques, including:
• The use of experienced senior personnel in key positions.
• The use of automated audit software to deliver audit services cost-effectively, without compromising on standards.
• Detailed review of proposed audit and accounting timetable to ensure they are achievable.
• Effective documentation of the client’s systems ensuring that our audit is based on a thorough understanding of the client’s systems and processes.
We offer tax advice to individual and corporate clients. These include Tax consultancy in areas such as:
• Personal Income Tax, (PAYE)
• Companies Income Tax,
• Capital Gain Tax and
• Petroleum Profit Tax etc.
We also carry out the compliance aspect of taxation by assisting clients to prepare returns and agree the eventual tax liability with the relevant tax authority. The firm has and maintains good relationship with the revenue officials and this in no small way expedites the prompt issuance of tax clearance certificate, which is required by all business.
The proper interpretation and correct application of various fiscal legislations and ever changing tax laws is a highly specialized field by itself. Many clients in recent times have become more aware and as such require service in this direction than ever before.
E. COMPANIES STATUTORY SECRETARY SERVICES
As statutory report on the audit of a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act 1990 has to include a positive or negative statement regarding compliance with the requirements of the Act, we are obliged to ensure that the statutory secretarial affairs of the company are up-to-date. Precisely, this involves reviewing:
• That the prescribes procedures for the corporation of a company under law is fully complied with;
• All relevant statutory books and registers are kept;
• Minutes of Board meetings are promptly developed, approved at subsequent Board meetings and included in the minutes book;
• The company’s seal is securely kept to prevent its improper use; and
• Annual general meetings are held promptly as and when due.
For the foregoing reason, BDS Consult provides statutory secretarial advisory services to clients that require such services either on a permanent (retainership) basis or as and when needed.
F. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
The Firm is well positioned in handling all Human capital related services from sourcing for appropriate and qualified candidates, to head-hunting for specialized roles/job functions, recruitment, remuneration advisory, training (classroom/on-the-job training), Enduring performance management and feedback process to mention a few.. These are highlighted underneath :
• Staff Training
• Performance management
• Job profiling and matching
• Remuneration management
• Recruitment Services